Independent Living Services and Support
Monthly Support Package
The support package costs £3,250.00 per month and includes:
- daily onsite Warden support from either Barbara, Jane, Katalin or Jojo
- daily cooked lunch and evening home-made soup;
- laundry & ironing;
- cleaning twice a week;
- free Wi-Fi
- all utility bills (except Council Tax & TV License);
- use of the in-house maintenance team, Tony & Mariuz
- the gardens are all managed by our head gardener Matt
- 24 hr security & emergency call facilities to our own staff.
Mews fees for this support package are paid quarterly in advance monthly. Any sundries eg. newspapers are billed monthly in arrears.
Meals and Dining
Breakfast: Birtley Mews Residents prepare breakfast in their own apartment
Lunch: Birtley Mews Residents have their own spacious dining room where a two course, homemade lunch is served.
Supper: Homemade soup is served to Residents in their apartment, if they wish.